Information We Collect
For all visitors to my site, I collect aggregated information on pages viewed, including IP address, timestamps, logins to my site, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
Collected information is used for the interests of developing my site to provide a better experience for my visitors, and for ensuring secure and legitimate use of my website.
When processing your personal data for such interests, I do so with respect and deference to your own interests, rights and freedoms.
I use collected data:
- to respond to your inquiry, ask a question, contact you about your request;
- to protect against, identify and help prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- to fulfill my legal and financial obligations.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit my websites, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and remove them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- to keep you signed in;
- to optimize site performance during your session;
- to recognize you on my website and remember your previous preferences, such as preferred language and your location;
- to ensure the continuity of your session between pages
- for analytics and security; I use these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address; bad actors may be blacklisted by IP address;
These cookies record session information on the device you're using to access my website.
For users not logged in, data is not tracked to identifiable information, is not saved beyond the lifetime of the session, and is not shared outside of the system either to first or third parties, or agents thereof.
For all users, data is not used to track you from one site to another
For cookies that are essential, your consent is not required. For the use of the other types of cookies described in this policy, I do ask you for your consent when you first visit my website. You can withdraw your consent or remove these cookies at any time via your browser preferences.
Some cookies may be set by third-parties, outlined below.
Data Collection and Storage
I collect personal data and store it securely. I also use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary equipment required to run the service. Specifically, these vendors are:
Retention and Withdrawal
I retain your personal data as long as needed for the purposes for which I collected it, plus a reasonable period to take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or to comply with legal requirements.
Subject to applicable law, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These rights are as follows:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request to export the personal data that we process based on my contract with you or your consent and transfer it to another company (if technically feasible).
- Withdraw any consent you have previously provided to me.
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the details in the Contact Me section.
If you are not happy with my response, you may contact the data protection regulator in your country.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites